Lightbox idea


Lightbox idea
Originally uploaded by Paul Grand
Just before I moved to France, I gave away a professional light box, I've kicked myself ever since.
So, I'd been pondering how to get another, cheaply, when I came across this new nest of three lamps on sale at Ikea.

They are just a few Euros or USD each, and the biggest one is around 14" high, perfect when turned on its side,
with a cool energy saving light bulb inside, or it would be dangerous and could crack..

The illustration shows large glass antique negatives I'm viewing for the next Man Ray Contest.
Its a real godsend when its dark and raining outside as holding negatives up to our gray winter light doesn't help.

Comments

Borealnz (Jill) said…
Great idea Paul-and this has answered my question too:-) Will have to see if there are any similar lights here, pity we don't have an Ikea though!

Popular Posts