Cream of Man Ray



















This is a poster I designed for our first group show way back in jan.
I never really had it on my threads as I didnt want to confuse people.
I now think it was a shame as it was a great portrate of Martine..
Here's the burb from the exhibition thread:

After several months of great images posted, we thought it would be a nice idea to pull a few of those historic postings into one big group show.
All the admins have chosen, some of them were even wisely chosen!
Some of us like dancing veg, others are into classic Dada..what can I say, its an organic thing!
One thing that units us all is our expert surreal vision, we view each entry with our green shades firmly fixed to our noses, as the above picture shows! o_O

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts